A new camera system, which incorporates the quality of Ikegami. In the world of broadcasting, the picture tells the story. That is why a camera for broadcast use must always provide superior performance. Only critical evaluation of the picture conveys the true value of the camera. Ikegami, a leading brand in the broadcasting industry, is introducing the HC-HD300, which like the models before it, will prove its true value over its lifetime.
• HC-HD300 camera head with 3 progressive CMOS sensors, 1920h X 1080V active pixels, 16:9, 1/3-inch.
• CMOS sensors switchable between interlace and progressive readout modes.
• New generation DSP optimized for HD performance.
• Docking style construction offers fiber, triax, and self-contained configurations.
• VF700W/55 7-inch HDTV LCD viewfinder kit, including VF700W 7-inch size viewfinder monitor, mounting bracket, studio hood, video cable, and power/tally cable.
• Quick EZ Focus assist to aid camera operator obtaining precise focus.
• Special 4:3 highlighting for intuitive framing of simultaneous 16:9 and 4:3 outputs.
• FA-300 fiber camera adapter with digital transmission system.
• Digital transmission system using opticalCON DUO hybrid fiber connector.
• BSF-300 digital base station with 1.5Gb/s HD SDI outputs (SMPTE 292M). Supports 1080i and 720p formats. HD outputs will follow camera head format.
• Compact 1.5RU rack mount size.
• Built-in down converter providing SDI and analog encoded video out.
• Two return video inputs (HDTV or SDTV) for viewfinder.
• QTV encoded video input for prompter monitor.
• Cable distance up to 250m (820ft), using SMPTE hybrid fiber camera cable with opticalCON DUO connectors.
• Cable distance up to 10km (32,800ft), using a pair of single mode fibers and local power for camera.
• T-791 tripod mounting plate
• XT17sx4.5BRM Fujinon 17x zoom lens with ergonomic digital servo, flat f-stop ramping, and Quick Zoom, focal length of 4.5-77mm.
• Semi servo kit for XT17sx4.5BRM lens
Maximum performance for all members of your staff. A broadcast quality camera for users without a broadcast budget – this is the idea behind the creation of HC-HD300. It provides superior image performance which has been refined at major Japanese broadcasters, as well as, those in America, Europe and Asia, together with an affordable price. This camera provides the overall low cost of ownership you are looking for.
High quality recognized around the world. It embodies the features which are valued in the broadcasting industry around the world. Even though the price is affordable, the care toward its performance, function and construction is not lowered. That is the concept of HC-HD300. In addition to the advanced functionality of an Ikegami camera, newly developed 2.5 million pixel CMOS sensors realize 1000TVL resolution, 58dB signal-to-noise ratio and F10(60Hz)/F11(50Hz) sensitivity.
FUJINON High-Performance 17x Zoom Lens
The HC-HD300 is available with a newly developed Fujinon 1/3-inch 17x zoom lens. It offers an enhanced wide angle zoom range of 4.5-77mm, plus Quick Zoom and Cruise Zoom functions. Chromatic aberration correction data is built into this interchangeable 1/3-inch bayonet mount lens. < br>
Newly developed High Performance Full HD 1/3-inch CMOS Sensors
The HC-HD300 utilize three 1/3-inch 2.5 megapixel CMOS sensors, each capable of capturing full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution images and a wide dynamic range of more than 600% and giving you an excellent sensitivity of F10 (60Hz) / F11 (50Hz) and high signal-to-noise ratio.
Advanced full digital 16-bit processing
This camera is designed from the start based on 16-bit DSP to maximize the benefits of high bit quantization. Especially for the dark areas of the picture, the higher gradation for gamma and other circuits improves the reproduction, providing for more natural color in the shadow areas of the picture. Up to 38-bits are used within the DSP.
For High Definition, 1080/59.94i and 1080/50i as well as 720/59.94p and 720/50p are natively supported. In addition, Standard Definition, which is 480/59.94i(NTSC) and 576/50i (PAL), is also supported.
Dockable camera body
As a part of the UnicamHD product family, optional adaptors, such as FA (Fiber Adaptor), TA (Triax Adaptor) or CA (Camera Adaptor), can be mounted without any external cables depending on the application.
Automatic Lens Chromatic aberration Compensation (ALCC)
High quality recognized around the world An Automatic Lens Chromatic Aberration Compensation function is newly incorporated for minimizing the blur and colored edges caused mainly by lens chromatic aberration.
Quick EZ Focus Assist Function
The Quick EZ Focus Assist function is a newly incorporated useful tool, providing very distinct enhancement to the viewfinder signal to enable the camera operator to make critical focus adjustment. The size of area, area color, edge color and display time on the viewfinder are adjustable in the camera menu.
Advanced Digital Detail
Both horizontal and vertical Detail Correction circuits for red, green and blue signals are independently and digitally processed. You can obtain the full resolution of a high quality picture with extremely low noise, even under low-light shooting conditions.
Super Dynamic Compression (KNEE)
Built-in advanced digital KNEE function compresses high-light signals without changing the hue. It gives you more saturation and a naturally high-lighted picture rather than washing out the color.
Ergonomic Design for easy operation
This camera has various unique features based upon ergonomic design, bearing in mind the needs of the customers Ikegami has cultivated in the broadcasting industry over many years. The HC-HD300 can be comfortably and easily used by anyone.
Emulates the flexible operation of UnicamHD. The HC-HD300 incorporates the operational flexibility of the UnicamHD series of dockable cameras for broadcast use. Depending on the application, it can be docked with a fiber adaptor, a triax adaptor, etc. It realizes the goal of flexible use and efficient operation.
New Fiber Based Remote System for affordable and flexible integration
These three new products, FA-300 Fiber Adaptor, BSF-300 Base Station and PSU-300 Power Supply Extension unit, have a OpticalCON DUO connectors for fiber cable connection. It can accept either a common optical LC-Duplex connector for single-mode fiber cables or OpticalCON DUO connector for hybrid cables. This enables affordable and flexible integration for a variety of applications.
• Ruggedized and dirt-protected 2-channel fiber optic connection system
• Accommodates standard optical LC-Duplex connectors
• Excellent dust and dirt protection due to automatic sealing shutter with silicone gasket
• Accommodates standard LC connectors mounted from the rear for simple installation
• Shutter with silicone gasket protects optical connection from