– V-RAPTOR 8K VV DSMC3 Camera –
All New Multi-Format Sensor | Up To 120 FPS At 8K
• The Most Powerful And Advanced RED Ever
• All New Multi-Format Sensor 8K VV + 6K S35
• For Unmatched Lens Selection And Creative Flexibility
Capture 8K Large Format OR S35 And Always Deliver At Over 4K.
8K VV Large Format
All Of The Benefits Of Large Format Lenses, Creative Latitude Of 8K Resolution, And Frame Rates Up To 120 FPS
The Most Comprehensive Selection Of S35 Lens Coverage With The Ability To Always Deliver At Over 4K, And Frame Rates Up To 160 FPS
Fastest Cinema Quality
Scan Time 2x Faster Than Any Previous RED Camera Reduces Artifacts, Produces High Frame Rates, And Achieves Maximum Image Quality.
• Highest Dynamic Range Ever
• Over 17 Stops
• Ultimate Exposure Protection
• Smooth Highlights Roll-Offs
• The Cleanest Shadows
• Unmatched Low-Light Performance
Modernized DSMC3 Platform
• 2x 4K 12G-SDI Outputs
• XLR Audio w/ Phantom Power Capability
• 1080p Wireless Livestream
• USB-C Interface for Remote Control, Ethernet Offload, and More
• Genlock, TimeCode-In, GPIO and CTRL (RS-232) via The Integrated 9-Pin Ext Port
Integrated Control Display
Comprehensive Control, In-Camera Format Selection, Customized Buttons, Status Updates, and More.
Rugged and Durable Design
Water and Dust Resistant
Media: CF Express
Raptor Uses Standardized And High-Performing Media To Ensure The Best Reliability And Performance Possible.
Power: Micro V-Lock Batteries
98wh Flight-Safe Capacity With 12amps Of High Output And Compact Form Factor That Is Perfect For Small Set Ups.
Remote Production & Wireless Control
Control V-Raptor Remotely Via Wifi, USB-C Interface, And The Red Control App While Taking Advantage Of Live Image Previews & Secure Ftps File Transfers.
RED Control App
Operate V-Raptor Remotely With Wireless Connectivity Via The Free Red Control App, Available Now For Ios And Android Devices.
– DSMC3 RED Touch 7″ LCD Monitor –
The DSMC3 RED Touch 7.0″ LCD offers an HD viewing experience for recording and viewing footage on the V-RAPTOR camera system. A 1920 x 1200 resolution display panel with peak brightness of 1300 nits and high pixel density (at 322 ppi), not only provides the optimal experience when viewing footage, but also features 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut coverage for tremendous color accuracy. The monitor also features full control over the camera via the new responsive menu system powered by SmallHD PageOS, bringing features like Waveform, Vectorscope, Histogram, False Color, Color Picker, Pixel Zoom & more.
The lightweight display features a removable integrated tilt arm with the capability to rate 180 degrees for versatile mounting options. It also boasts the latest generation pogo pins to provide power and video to the monitor in addition to the ability to connect via a single-locking USB-C style DSMC3 RMI Cable for video and power. No additional SDI or power cables are needed.
Note:The DSMC3 RED Touch 7.0″ LCD is not compatible with DSMC, DSMC2, RED RANGER or KOMODO camera systems.
– Compact Dual V-Lock Charger –
The RED Compact Dual V-Lock Charger offers dual-simultaneous V-Mount charging for the REDVOLT MICRO-V batteries. With up to 3amps to charge 2 batteries in less than 4.5 hours, it will help ensure you can continue shooting with your V-RAPTOR.
Note: RED Compact Dual V-Lock Charger was designed in partnership with Core SWX and is compatible with most V-Lock batteries.
– PRO 660GB CFexpress Memory Card –
Designed in collaboration with Angelbird Technologies to specifically to meet the high-performance needs of the V-RAPTOR system and 8K acquisition, the RED PRO CFexpress 660GB are the official certified media cards for the V-RAPTOR camera system. The media is CFexpress 2.0 Type B compliant and supports precision recording of high bit-rate files with industrial-grade performance and durability extended through the capacity of the card. Angelbird provides free data recovery services for these cards on both hard- and software. All first party officially certified media has undergone extensive and rigorous testing to ensure optimized performance and reliability.
Note: RED PRO CFexpress is not compatible with DSMC, DSMC2, RED RANGER or KOMODO camera systems.
– CFexpress Card Reader –
The RED CFexpress Card Reader is designed exclusively for offloading data from RED PRO CFexpress 660GB and 1.3TB media cards to your workstation. Connect to your camera via USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 for fast ingestion of CFexpress (20 Gb/s).
For additional data safety, flip on the write-protect switch located at the back of the card reader.
RED Digital Cinema V-RAPTOR Features
- V-RAPTOR ST 8K VV DSMC3 Camera Features
- Lightweight & Compact DSMC3 Design
- Up to 8K120 17:9, 6K198 S35 & 4K240 17:9
- 35.4MP Full-Frame, Rolling Shutter CMOS
- 17+ Stops Dynamic Range
- Compact Micro-V Batteries
- Canon RF Lens Support
- CFexpress 2.0 Type-B Card
- REDCODE Raw HQ, MQ & LQ Options
- Right-Side LCD Screen User Interface
- USB Type-C & Dual 12G-SDI Ports
- DSMC3 RED Touch 7″ LCD Monitor Features
- Touchscreen Camera Control
- 1920 x 1200 Resolution
- 180deg Rotation, 1800 cd/m Brightness
- 7″ Daylight-Viewable LCD, 322 ppi
- Compact Dual V-Lock Charger Features
- Charge 2x 98Wh Packs in <5 Hours
- Charges 2x REDVOLT MICRO-V Batteries
- Dual-Bay V-Mount Charger, Compact Size
- Simultaneous Charging at 3 A
- PRO 660GB CFexpress Memory Card Features
- For Photos, Videos, and Raw 4K to 12K
- Magnetic Proof
- Can Withstand Extreme Temperatures
- Designed by Angelbird for RED
- Shock / Dust / Water / X-Ray Proof
- CFexpress Card Reader Features
- Bus Powered
- CFexpress 2.0 Type B Card Slot
- USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Interface (20 Gb/s)
- Write-Protect Switch