Teal Golden Eagle Drone
Teal 2 Dominate: Night
Blue UAS Certified With High-Resolution Thermal Imaging Optimized For Night-time Operations
Advanced Visibility. Mission-Critical Intelligence.
Teal 2 is an American-made sUAS developed under strict design guidelines that has earned it a Blue UAS Certification by the U.S. Department of Defense. The Teal 2’s primary application is short-range reconnaissance missions. Combat soldiers, police officers, firefighters, wildlife managers, and industrial inspectors rely on the Teal 2 to achieve mission success.
Advanced Payload: Hadron 640R
Dominate The Night
Integrated FLIR imaging lets you see what is hidden to the naked eye.
• EO: Convert light or changes in light into electronic signals for full visibility
• IR: Identify targets, track movement, and assess threats more easily
Complete-Visibility Heat Signatures
Full range of thermal palettes lets you see what others can’t.
• White Hot: White Hot is useful when operating at night, as the screen is mostly dark and night vision is better preserved
• Black Hot: Black Hot displays body heat in a clear, stark image with a high level of detail, and is often used by law enforcement, military personnel, and search and rescue teams
• Hottest: The Hottest isotherm/color palette is best used in high-contrast environmental conditions, as it instantly displays hot spots, such as fires, leaks, or body heat against a grayscale image
• Arctic: The lighter color contrasted against the darker shading aids in quickly detecting heat sources, and is useful to show slight temperature changes
• Ironbow: The Ironbow color palette quickly identifies thermal anomalies by showing heat distribution and subtle details, and can be ideal in low contrast environments
Advanced Thermal Imaging Technology
Go On A Mission And Deploy The Game-Changing Capabilities Of Teal 2’s Thermal Heat Signatures.
Equipped with the FLIR Hadron 640R EO/IR payload, optimized for night-time operations.
Multi-vehicle command and control provides a 360-degree view of a target or ISR on multiple targets.
Compact and rugged design enables fast deployment in challenging environments
Teal 2 provides a high level of security through its full encryption using the AES-256 standard, ensuring that data and communication remain confidential and protected from unauthorized access.
Teal Drones Teal 2 Features
- Advanced Payload: Hadron 640R
- Dominate The Night: Integrated FLIR imaging lets you see what is hidden to the naked eye
- Complete-Visibility Heat Signatures
- Advanced Thermal Imaging Technology
- Multi-Vehicle Control
- Rucksack Portable
- Fully Encrypted